Country garden decorations. Decorate narrow living room.
Country Garden Decorations
- (Country Gardens) Country Gardens is an English folk tune collected by Cecil Sharp and arranged for piano in 1918 by Percy Grainger.
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
The way up
I had the opportunity to visit a house on the Fundy Shore with friends to pick something up on Saturday.
The house is located just above Port George and has been featured in several major House and Garden magazines.
As Shannon said, "Is this heaven?" It turns out it was.
The owners lead a beautiful life building, creating, designing, gardening and living entirely in the moment of whatever inspiration strikes them. Their art-work is magnificent, spanning the entire property and encompassing not any one space but their entire plot of land.
It is a place I hope to return to and the three of us that visited felt very lucky to have been able to go.
English Country Garden Cake
"In an English Country Garden..." I was asked to make a cake for an end of term school picnic and felt inspired by the beautiful sunshine and English summer gardens.
8" rose water sponge cake with rose water buttercream and raspberry jam. All decorations are 100% edible and handmade.
This would make an ideal single tier wedding cake.
bride and groom table decoration
tinkerbell cake decorating ideas
home decor fabric by the yard
decorating a blue room
movie theater decor
wholesale rustic home decor
primitive christmas decor