Outdoor golf decor : Wall decorative shelf.
Outdoor Golf Decor
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- play golf
- A game played on a large open-air course, in which a small hard ball is struck with a club into a series of small holes in the ground, the object being to use the fewest possible strokes to complete the course
- A code word representing the letter G, used in radio communication
- a game played on a large open course with 9 or 18 holes; the object is use as few strokes as possible in playing all the holes
Leadership Golf Motivational Poster Inspirational Art Print
Leadership - Golf Course. "We make way for the one who pushes past us." The print measures 22x28 inches.
We take great pride in making sure your INSPIRATIONAL POSTER arrives to your doorstep in pristine shape. Once the package arrives, there are steps you can take to preserve the quality of the piece. Make sure you wash your hands before opening the tube or envelope. Most of our MOTIVATIONAL ART PRINTS have a black border. The color black on a picture is notorious for absorbing any oily substance that your finger tips may have collected. Once the fingerprint is on, it is difficult to remove. I would suggest rubbing a soft cotton cloth of some sort in a slow circular manner. Don't rub too hard to prevent any scratches.
Vila Sol Resort
Vila Sol Spa & Golf Resort is an extensive estate set in the beautiful countryside of Vilamoura in southern Portugal. Here guests enter a magic land of sorts where outdoor activities reign and excellent, first-class service ensures a lovely stay. The modern, innovative architecture is a stunning complement to the rugged beauty of the Portuguese landscape. Staying in the hotel, you are centrally located and able to take advantage of the all the hotel has to offer. For a more private stay, choose one of the two or three-bedroom Garden Suites for a truly intimate and special experience perfect for families who desire more space. The Resort extends to its nearby Vila Sol Beach Club, served by a courtesy shuttle service , where you can partake in many different water sport activities and beach-side relaxation.Delectable Mediterranean fare in many different venues is found at the Vila Sol. Try LOlive restaurant where specialties such as veal medallions filled with aubergines and creme brulee of foie gras delight guests night after night. Swing by La Palmerie Piano Bar for an aperitif. The distinctly Moorish decor is exotic and inviting a perfect spot for a port or whiskey. The Vila Sol is a golf-lovers paradise. Set in a pristine and vast valley, 27 awarding-winning holes await the golf enthusiast of all levels. To let your body rest, book an appointment in the Spa where you will be pampered by the healing powers of water.
On Bali, Nusa Dua is a world unto itself, a specially developed area that includes a protected beach, a Western-style shopping complex and a world-class, 18-hole golf course. Some of the most famous hotels in Asia are found here, and among them the most unique is The Bale.
Cascading down a hillside overlooking the Indian Ocean, the resort takes its name from the Balinese word for a thatched garden pavilion. Don’t expect a bunch of Crusoe-style huts though, for The Bale, with its clean lines, stone steps and geometric waterways, is an exercise in modernism. Instead of typical beach bungalows, 20 limestone pavilions are grouped around a shimmering swimming pool. While Balinese art and objects play their part in the decor, the interiors are minimalist and monochromatic. Each pavilion has an individual lap pool and simple tropical garden with an outdoor shower just off the bathroom. Try to reserve Number 20, which is at the top of the hill and boasts unobstructed sea views.
Under the direction of an International executive chef, the open-air restaurant offers a selection of light and contemporary gourmet meals with an emphasis on locally grown organic ingredients. If you’re in the mood for more historic Balinese architecture, Uluwatu temple with its famous cliffs and monkeys is a short drive away.
Pro or con? To ensure a sense of peace and relaxation, The Bale does not allow children below 16 years old.
interior home decor ideas
decorated living room pictures
wall decoration sticker
palm tree decorating
purple home decor
decorative table mirrors
victorian cottage decor
balcony decorating ideas